CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swim Lessons

During the first 2 weeks of June, Asher had his first swimming lessons! He did so well and loved to splash and kick around in the water. And it was really nice for me afterwards when he would take 2 to 3 hour naps! I don't have any pictures of him actually in the water (because I didn't have anyone to take them!), but I do have some video that Paeter took, so hopefully I'll have a chance to post some of that soon. Of course I had to have him in a whole coordinating outfit definitely with a hat because his fine hair doesn't do much protecting, yet. In this first picture I don't think he's making a face on purpose...it was just so bright out in that sunshine!

Here, I let him play with a plastic bag for just a little bit because he loved the sound of it so much!

And here is a picture taken after the lesson. As you can see he's getting all dried off in his towel (and keeping warm. Yes, even in 100 degree weather you have to get warm after coming out of the swimming pool).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Love the outfit!

kvanzandt said...

He looks like he was having fun! And he's definitely stylin' in that outfit! : )