CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trip to PA

So, we did take a trip out to PA to visit my family, and I didn't take very many pictures, so all of the ones below are from Papa Corbett (thanks, Dad!). I got sick halfway through the visit with THE SOREST throat I've EVER had, and was down for the count for several days. So, I don't have any pictures of half of our family!! :-( Well, here are the ones I DO have.

Here's Asher looking uncertain while Uncle Jeff (my older brother) is holding him.



And here's Asher looking even MORE uncertain while Uncle Sean (my younger brother) is holding him!


The four of us are enjoying something online (maybe comedians? I can't remember exactly). By the way, that's a VERY pregnant (7 1/2 months--child #5!!!) sister-in-law, Mandy, sitting beside me.


And here's Asher enjoying his 2 new toys from Grandma and Papa Corbett.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Chris and Tiana said...

Hey I think we have that same Noah's Ark! LOVE it!