CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ducks at the park

We went to the park a few weeks ago so Aunt Karyne could take some 18month pictures of Asher. She got lots of good ones, but I only wanted to use one for the actual 18 month pic, so I thought I'd share some of the other pictures here!



What a smile!! I think this is where Uncle Jon pulled out one of Asher's favorite stuffed animals and was showing it to Asher so that he would look at the camera. :-)

And here is where Asher got a hold of that little bear and is giving it a kiss.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

kvanzandt said...

I don't know how I missed this entry, but I just discovered it today! The pictures are PRECIOUS! Aunt Karyne is very talented! Of course, I don't think her subject is too hard to work with! : ) Thanks for sharing long distance!