CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ha ha! I did it!


Okay, for those who spoke up...here it is! I've FINALLY posted again! :-) I have a TON of pictures to choose from (as I'm sure you can guess), but here's the one I chose for now, and hope to have more follow soon. Here's Asher playing with his new water "table." It's really a big plastic sink and he LOVES it! Of course, Asher still loves pretty much all things water, so this was a pretty safe bet. So, now that I've posted, I better get some comments to know that there are still people out here who check this blog!

5 comments:

jonathan norton said...

YEEEAHHHHH!!!!

Herrman's said...

maybe he will join the Navy :)

Chris and Tiana said...

I still check it! More, more! Water tables are great. They can play in the water without having to do the whole pool routine. He looks like he's having fun!

Now I want to see pictures of YOU and your cute little belly :)

Holly said...

ha, ha, Tiana, I don't think I've EVER been described as 'little' so you can imagine what I think of my belly!! It's NOT so little! We'll see if I can get any good pictures of it sometime.

kvanzandt said...

Been thinkin' about starting to post again too! The kids really want me to. Soon...