CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Moving around

I took some photos of Asher moving around the other day and wanted to share them. No, he's not crawling, yet, but he is getting close!
He can kind of push himself backwards a little bit, but then usually gets stuck on something. If you look closely you can see that he's kind of giving the same face in each picture.
This is the face that he would make as soon as he saw the camera. I don't know if it's his current version of a smile, or if he just doesn't like the camera right now, or what. I don't say "smile" before I take a picture,
but I swear he would be happy until he saw that I was going to take a picture and then he would make this face! He wasn't whining or fussing, just making the face! Crazy boy!

0 comments: