CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dada!

I don't have a picture for this post (and boy I wish I had a video of it!), but I just had to share this story. Once a day, almost everyday, when Asher gets up from a nap or is about to go down for one I take him in to see Paeter who is working on Spirit Blade in his "office." We like to call this event "The Presentation of the Child." Well, yesterday when it was time for the event, I let Asher crawl into the room. He needed a little coaxing from Paeter so he wouldn't get distracted by all the neat things in Paeter's room, but once Paeter got a hold of him, Asher stood up (or sat up, I can't remember which) and looked at me and said "Dada" like he was telling me who that was! It was SO precious! I'm not positive that Asher knew what he was saying, but I think it's possible that he did, because when I ask Asher where Dada is, he looks for him. Anyway, I just had to share.

1 comments:

kvanzandt said...

How precious!!! : )