CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I don't have much time to post, but I did want to acknowledge that TODAY is my precious little boy's FIRST birthday! What a wonderful (and trying) year it has been. As I look back to when this little one was born, I just can't believe how the time has flown by. Hopefully I'll have the time soon to post a short video, but if not, at least here are a couple of pictures so you, too, can marvel in the change! Happy Birthday, Asher!!!

Asher Seth 8/26/07

Asher Seth 8/26/08

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it's been a year!! Happy Birthday Asher!

Melissa Stephenson said...

Happy birthday Buddy!!!! So glad you and mommy made it this big day =)

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday, Asher!!!!

Chris and Tiana said...

Wow, where did the past year go? Happy birthday little boy!! Clara Beth thought it was very fun to be 1!!!

Mel said...

Hi Holly! Good to hear from you. We should get together soon :)

Happy Birthday Asher! Gosh time flies.
He is so dang cute