CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

In the pool...a little early

I know how much Asher loves being in water, so I waited as long as I could before putting him in the pool, but it really wasn't quite warm enough, yet...at least not at 5:45pm when the sun was already starting to go down. This was from April 29th and the air temp was pretty warm to just be sitting out in, but the water was cold, and the air just wasn't THAT warm. So, Asher ended up with chattering teeth at the end, but he sure loved his time while he was IN the pool! And as I was deciding what part of the video to post I realized that Asher is trying to spin that bowl IN THE POOL! :-) He sure is a crazy boy! And, yes, says "puppy" at the end. I don't think you can hear it in the video, but we heard a dog bark, and Asher used one of his very few words to identify it!! Go Asher! (oh, and by the way, this is the BEFORE picture of his haircut!)

0 comments: