CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's about time!

Okay, so I FINALLY have some time to get caught up on blogging! I'm sorry it has taken me this long! But, hardly a day has gone by that I haven't thought about it! So, anyway, these pictures are from way back in October. We were having a fun event at church called "Westernfest" where there are huge inflated slides for kids, and balls to jump and play in, and food and AWESOME music, and lots of friends! We hadn't gone in a couple of years, so it was fun to be able to take Asher and experience it again! So, that brings me to these pictures...this is what happens when you ask Dada to put sunscreen on the boy, and try to get some on his head somehow since Asher's hair is still very thin. What a crazy do!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: