CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Update

So, Asher just got done teething again, and now he's sleeping better at night, which is really nice for Mommy and Daddy! That makes 8 teeth total now, and I don't think it will be long before the molars start to give him problems!
Asher still LOVES books and would have you read to him all day long, if you'd let him! And when someone else isn't reading to him, he "reads" to himself! It's just so precious! I've captured just a little of it on film, and hope to get some more before he grows out of this stage! He's also starting to say a few words--finally! :-) So far I've heard "Hi!", "uh, oh", "daddy/dada", "doe!(no!)", and just yesterday, "baby" when he saw himself in the mirror, and then again when he saw a baby on TV.
He loves to have music, too, and has been "singing" off and on for a while, but just in the last few days I actually heard him sing a few letters when he was singing along with one of his toys that was playing the ABCs! And I SWEAR I heard him sing "Jesus loves you..." (just those words, but the song continued in "Asher speak" after that). The ABC song and Jesus Loves Me (Actually I sing it to him Jesus loves YOU) are the 2 songs that Paeter and I have been singing to him since birth, because those are 2 BIG things that we want for Asher...to READ, and to KNOW JESUS! Yay! He's getting it! :-)

0 comments: